Thursday 6 February 2014

D.I.Y PEARL FRAME SUNGLASSES

After lusting after those bad-boy Chanel glasses Rihanna wore when she performed at the Victoria's Secrets show way back when, I bit the bullet and realised that instead of not eating for a while in order to buy myself some I could make some instead, here's how...

You will need:

1. A pair of round Lennon style frames
2. Adhesive backed pearls and super glue
3. Tweezers
4. Time and patience - this is really laborious - only dare if you literally have nothing better to do



One by one, take a pearl in the tweezers, add a tiny bit of super glue to the back and place on the frame. Repeat this for the entirety of the frame and the arms of the glasses if you want to go BIG.



Et voila! The finished result...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx