Wednesday 18 November 2009

Fur and Fairisle at London Freeze...

Apologies beautiful followers for the distinct lack of posts, I have have had The Boy's birthday, lots of work and a hell of a lot of partying to contend with!
I also hit London Freeze; an alternative snow sports and music festival held at London's Battersea Power Station. Armed with my camera I went to shoot the 'dudes' and the 'trendies' to see who was wearing what.

Sports and street wear was the general look de jour for the guys. Bold colours and prints were favoured with an individual flair thrown into each look.


For the girls there was a slightly more glam feel but sport/street wear was still strong. Fur was favoured along with graphic prints.


Fairisle prints were popular for both guys and girls and everyone was oozing with laid back yet stylish charm.

After watching some 'knarly' (please excuse me for saying knarly- it's quite apt I think you'll agree?) tricks on the slopes we headed to one of the bars which was pumping out the tunes, getting us ready for the main event...dub step duo; Chase & Status.



Chase & Status played a punchy and electric live set avec live band as well as decks and brought out special guests, Brit grime rapper, Kano and Plan B. The crowd were enthralled and encapsulated by the set and they were well worth the wait (even if I as so cold I couldn't feel my toes!)
We were due to stay and see favourite Friendly Fires but decided to leave early and on a high before the frostbite set in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx