Thursday 10 December 2009

Groupies, Glasto and Good Vibes...

With the final payment of next years Glastonbury getting closer, my anticipation for what I consider will be one of the most epic experiences of my life is getting higher and higher! With months to go I should calm myself but with it being the 40th anniversary and the line-up rumours getting more thrilling by the day I can't contain my excitement! I believe it will be my generation's version on Woodstock, of course it will never be on the same level - but it better be close!


I wish I had been alive at the time of Woodstock, I think that by hook or by crook I would have made it there! With my love for the festival scene and my secret wish to be a groupie in the 60s/70s, I keep finding myself trawling the internet for inspiring, romantic and enthralling images of what would have most certainly been a life changing experience.

Now, if only I could get my hands on a time machine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx