Tuesday 6 April 2010

American Apparel Rummage, London

Well Easter is over and after 4 days of fun and chocolate it's time to re-cap. The major news to hit this weekend is the American Apparel Rummage. Held in the Truman Brewery, Brick Lane, London the casual wear giants were holding a three day sample sale on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I intended to hit on the Friday (thinking I would get the stress of a sample out of the way so I could relax for the rest of the weekend).
Unfortunately, (or now it seems very fortunate) my cocktail haze from the night before did not permit me to muster the strength to go. It appears that the usually cool crowd that frequent American Apparel turned into casualwear hungry animals! A riot ensued and three arrests were made, all for cheap hoodies?! An insider informs me that although they had security letting a steady stream of customers in at a time, the crazy shoppers continued to barge the doors and break through. I for one am glad I gave it a miss, I'd rather pay full price than deal with that.

Check out some footage below:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx