Sunday 11 April 2010

Chanel Transfer Tattoos...

The title of today's post says it all. Three words I simply dis-believe I am saying in one sentence yet here I am writing them. I'm on the fence with this one. On the one hand being able to buy a little piece of Chanel for 49 pounds (a pack contains 50 transfers so that less than 1 pound a go) is just a little bit fabulous, plus the designs are directional and in great taste for transfer tatts (ordinarily when thinking about a transfer tattoo dolphins and barbed wire spring to mind), I'm still unsure. Surely the fantastic thing about high end designer pieces is the ability to desire, to yearn for something and if possible to save up for the wanted piece and cherish it forever. The idea that Chanel is easily accessible takes away the exclusivity and the lust for me, plus after enjoying it, the lusted after Chanel washes away leaving a distant memory of what you once had.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx