Wednesday 30 June 2010

Glasto 2010: The Highlights: Slash

I'M BACK!
Yes readers, after six days of hedonistic fun, two days of sleep and a lot of take away food, it's time to share the highlights of my favourite time of year: Glastonbury Festival.

This world famous festival has a huge place in my heart and this year, like every year was spectacular. It was even more special this year as it was it's 40th anniversary, therefore expectations were high, the line-up was packed and my crew were more on edge than ever before. We left London at 4am on Wednesday morning and by 12pm we had the camp pitched, beers in hands and we were ready to rock!

With the sun beating down solidly for the entire time and not one single drop of rain it made it the hottest Glasto on record which if possible, made it EVEN better than last year! Over the next few days (or probably weeks), I will be sharing my personal highlights of this year's mind-blowing festival.
Today, it's Slash.

As a true 'eighties hair band' fan, Gun and Roses are of course up there on my top five of all time bands. So you can imagine my excitement when I saw GnR's guitarist, (and all round personal heart-throb) Slash was on the line up. Sunday afternoon saw the boys head off to watch England play their last game of the world cup (bad luck), whilst the girls went to swoon over this man god.

Still as sexy, nonchalant and down right talented as he always has been, Slash, who played with Myles Kennedy singing, absolutely made Sunday (and Glasto) for me.



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love you! Can't wait to hear/read more!

    By the by, I've passed on the 'Stylish Blogger Award' to you and your amazing contribution to the fashion blogosphere! http://sarah-leighsstylefiles.blogspot.com/2010/06/stylish-blogger-award.html

    Call me!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mon cherie!! It really was the best time ever - too much fun! Will call over the weekend, can't talk about it for too long without feeling sad!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx