Wednesday 11 August 2010

Desigual Kiss Tour 2010

Not last week but the week before (yes, I know how late is this post? But better late than never hey?) I hit tower bridge for the Desigual Kiss Tour 2010.


The Spanish highstreet brand invited all walks of life to enjoy 'London's biggest kiss'. The tour started in Paris and is next moving to Berlin before finishing in Madrid. The reality is that the party go-ers were a little younger than myself (perhaps due to it being in a student area of the city) and the music wasn't to my taste but one can not fault the excited vibe that oozed from strangers getting together for a FREE (yes that's right, free) party.


Check out the fun and frolics...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx