Friday 1 October 2010

LFW Sept 10: The beautiful people


After spending six days in and around Somerset House I have met and shot the weird and the wonderful. Here are a few of my favourites from the week...

Orschel Read at Vauxhall Fashion Scout

The amazingly put together, Marian Kihogo

John Rocha & Jimmy Choo





(From left) Andrea of Put It All on Me & A-Mazing, Rhiannon of clothing label Bolshie and Jen

The KTZ show


Amber Rose

Time for a smoke

Meet Joe, an up-and-coming model, who has just walked in his first fashion week


Blogging pro, Susie Bubble

The lovely Kit Lee of Style Slicker
Beautiful Michelle of Who Is Bobb Paris &
Curtly of Saturated Youth (with that amazing flat top)
The lovely David Nyanzi of The Nyanzi Report (love that bow tie!)

3 comments:

  1. Great photos, you've captured some great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Coco!
    I borrowed your picture for my post (credited of course)...see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sherrie, have so many more to show, so hard to narrow it down! x

    Kit, no worries, glad you like them! x

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx