Wednesday 27 October 2010

London Calling: Vero Moda is on it's way!

I came across European brand Vero Moda about three years ago. A friend from Ireland had a few pieces from their collection and it was love at first sight. Ever since I have longed for the day that I will be able to saunter into one of their stores whenever I like, that day is almost here.
On 4th November, Vero Moda are launching their London flagship at 179 Oxford Street, London and I can't wait! I will of course attend the launch and give you the low down of the store, the collection and of course my wish list! Be one of the first to get to the new store on the 4th and you could get one of their coveted gold bags which entitles you to a free outfit!
Their AW collection is directional and lust-worthy, whilst being easy on my new vintage purse so I am getting ready for some serious shopping.



(Images from the Vero Moda, Very range AW10, loving the leather dress)

(Images from Vero Moda's AW10 campaign)


(Image taken from the Vero Moda denim AW 10 campaign)
If that wasn't enough excitement, I have been lucky enough to receive some pieces from the Vero Moda Very collection pre the launch, (is that faint squeals of jealously I hear?!). I received the beautiful box yesterday and I will be playing dress-up this evening so keep your eyes peeled for a peak into my wardrobe and the new collection on the blog tomorrow.
Our Vero Moda sources are encouraging us to pick up a copy of the Metro tomorrow "for a little Vero Moda surprise" now if that's not a reason to get out of bed in the morning, I don't know what is.

4 comments:

  1. very nice indeed. quick question? do they do menswear? i'd love to pop in and have a wander. that's next weeek on thursday right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great structure in these blazers! LOVE!

    xx
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first leather dress! It's gorgeous :)

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. David- no they don't do menswear: boooo! Perhaps you should suggest it?! Yes the opening is Thursday. The first 100 customers also win a gold bag which entitles you to a free outfit!

    Amy: soooo jealous that you have the leather dress! I'll definately be treating myself to it! x

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx