Wednesday 20 October 2010

Matthew Williamson book launch...

Apologies my wonderful readers for the delay with this post as I did attend the event last week but hey, that's life so just enjoy it now!
Last week I was lucky enough to attend the launch of Matthew Williamson's new book. The book is to celebrate Williamson's 13 year career and Somerset House are holding an exhibition featuring some of the beautiful shots and quotes from the contributors. These are not just any contributors but the likes of Sienna Miller, Anna Wintour, Alexandra Shulman and many more have all put pen to paper in ode to the designer so it's well worth a visit, plus - it's free!
So for the launch I had to tackle the cobbles of Somerset House once again, (I thought I had put that one to rest until next fashion week but hey ho!). I went for an all black number, (always a safe and chic bet with the fashion set).


The event was great, Williamson of course was in attendance with muse and friend Sienna Miller. Miller looked stunning in a beautiful floor length, blue gown from Williamson's SS11 collection.

2 comments:

  1. Hey party girl, you couldn't miss the free champs, could you? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me, never one to turn down a good party!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx