Thursday 9 December 2010

Out with the old...

Today is a sad day...my laptop has broken.
We have been through a lot together, university and the dreaded dissertation, endless job searches, moving to London and even the first post on this blog. In a way it's like losing a friend. To be honest it was slow, unreliable and at times down-right annoying but hey that's what some friends are like!
After tears and a mini break down in PC World it's time to say goodbye (not quite got to throwing it away yet though), but also hello to my new laptop, (that's right I have already been out to buy a new one, my bank balance is crying right now but it's needed for my work).
So I am typing from a brand new, shiny laptop! The keys don't get stuck, I can use the number three key once more (the old laptop didn't allow that) and my blog appears to look much nicer on it (biased? maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx