Wednesday 15 December 2010

Warehouse SS11...

I was invited by the lovely ladies over at Warehouse to their SS11 press day recently and boy am I glad! The collection has left me positively smitten.
The trends that Warehouse are channeling for next season are feminine, directional and lust-worthy. Here's a little taster of what's to come next season...






From romantic fabrics in muted tones to relaxed 70s tailoring and grown-up safari looks, Warehouse have ticked every box for SS11.

Held at swanky Sketch in Mayfair London, the collection was not only displayed on rails around the space but also on huge impactful and innovative moving projections around the walls.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like I am going to have to come on a shopping trip to London in a couple of months!!!
    I can't wait for SS season, to put a little bit of colors in my outfits!!!
    xx
    http://olivialovesfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, there is so much I want already for my summer wardrobe...quite a while before we get to wear anything though! x

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx