Wednesday 23 February 2011

London Fashion Week: Day 2: The Looks

Day two of fashion week saw us enduring the awful rain - rain and fashion week just don't mix, well done to whoever invented the umbrella, had it not been for you I would not have made day two.
Image courtesy of David of The Nyanzi Report

My beautiful friend Sarah of Sarah-Leigh Style Files was up in the big smoke for the blessed occasion so we spent the day together and oh how we laughed (very fashionably of course).
Saturday saw my favourite coat of the moment, along with soft tailoring mixed with layered jersey...

Where's it from?

Coat: vintage, Shirt: Topshop, Cycling Shorts: home made, Wedges: Aldo, Broach: vintage

Sarah opted for chic shapes in the form of flares (she works them like no other) and a swing coat topped off with a black turban - she must have seen the weather forecast...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx