Thursday 24 March 2011

Wolf & Badger's First Birthday...


If you don't already know about Wolf & Badger- let's just say, you've been missing out.

They have been on my radar for quite some time and I was lucky enough to attend their first birthday party. The blessed occasion was held at their sleek and chic, Notting Hill boutique last Thursday (yes I know I am a little late with this post but I have been a little under the weather so hopefully you'll let this one go).

Fashion week faces and hot tunes were in full attendance and were topped off with delicious cocktails. It was by far the best store event I have attended (unfortunately, cava, Beyonce through the store speakers and a free shampoo don't cut it for me).

It was also a great excuse for a catch up with my old pal Claire who came with me to witness the fine display of unique and lustworthy collections.





Dapper chap, Prince Cassius


To celebrate the birth of this genius platform for independent designers the lovely folks at Wolf & Badger are offering £50 off all new purchases over £150, just enter ABC50 at the checkout (offer open until the end of March). Simply click on the banner to your right (the big Wolf & Badger one if you're confused) and take advantage.

Happy birthday W&B, your party rocked! x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine,

    thanks for the great entry! It was nice meeting you that night!

    x Sibylle

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx