Thursday 16 June 2011

The LCF BA Runway Show...

Last week I hot-footed it from the studio I was shooting at to Paddington at top speed and thank god I did. After a little melt down as the cabbie didn't know where he was going and a quick change from plimsolls to mega-wedges I arrived at the venue of the London College of Fashion's BA show.

The collections were outstanding, I was thoroughly impressed with each and every one. Strong technical ability mixed with out-of-the-box design skills made for a show which was far more than a graduate presentation. These are the people that will be dressing us in the future.

I took around 200 shots so I won't share them all but here are a few favourites...






From right: Nano Aoshima, Charlotte Barry, Ya-Chiao Sung, Kana Tojo, Yingzhi Luo, The finale, Yeashin Kim, Wun Wun Nova Chiu.
Congratulations to the winners:
Innovative use of fabrics award: Steen Riis
Best use of trimmings award: Charlotte Barry
Collection of the year: Wun Wun Nova Chiu
Images taken by myself, Catherine Fuller. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. This is great Catherine. So much talent out there.

    p.s. I love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The show was brilliant. Thanks for the new look shout out! x

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx