Saturday 30 July 2011

Be Mine...

After lusting for what seems like my whole life (real time- about three months) I still want the burgundy, Litas by Jeffrey Campbell. They are affordable (which makes the fact that I don't own them even more ridiculous), I just seem to find other things to spend my pay cheques on (Glastonbury, vintage dressing gowns, appletinis and magazines- to name a few recent purchases). These really must be my next purchase, I can feel my happiness slipping away every time I realise that I STILL don't own them.

I do hope The Boy is reading this as it is my birthday soon - hint, hint.

2 comments:

  1. I love them so much! I may have to wait + put them on my christmas list!

    http://rachh90210.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are killer kicks!

    p.s. have you heard about the vintage fair at waterloo?

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx