Monday 18 July 2011

Recent Obsession: Math Collective...

I have recently come across womenswear brand, 'Math Collective'. Their simple cuts and clean lines, worked in silks and leathers are very much my style and now at the top of my lust-list. The contemporary yet un-complicated silhouettes of each piece screams off-duty elegance and each piece could easily be taken from day-to-night. With affordable price points, (the sandwash silk blouse is a very well priced £68) and the fact that they are showing at September's London Fashion Week means that this brand is definitely one-to-watch.

Here are a few of my favourite pieces from the spring/summer collection to get you through Monday afternoon...

Shop online here.
Follow Math Collective on Twitter here.
Math Collective are represented by Katch PR.

1 comment:

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx