Monday 29 August 2011

The Filofax Snapshot Challenge...

I was recently asked to take part in the Filofax Snapshot Challenge, in which bloggers were invited to select a Filofax collection and shoot them creatively in a concept of their choice. I chose to shoot the Malden collection.

My concept was to shoot essential items for each season working around the one thing that's essential all year round- the Filofax.

SPRING


SUMMER


AUTUMN


WINTER


My concept was to shoot essential items for each season working around the one thing that's essential all year round- the Filofax.

2 comments:

  1. great concept and presentation.

    p.s. it was a pleasure running into you the other day. you looked superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these items, ecspecially the hats! I think I might get a hat similar to the Autumn one as I think they are lovely! I dont think I will be able to pull it off though haha. Am now following you xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx