Sunday 11 September 2011

Great Scott These Are Cool...



Firstly, HUGE apologies for being such a bad blogger recently. I've just been so busy with work that something had to give! Anyhow, I'm back and have I got a treat for you.

Being a mega fan of the Back To The Future films you can imagine my excitement when I saw that Nike are producing the Nike Air Mag trainers from Back To The Future 2. They are not self tying (yet) but they are so friggin' awesome it's unreal. If that wasn't good enough, proceeds from the 1,500 pairs being auctioned on eBay will benefit the Michael J Fox Foundation.



I'd literally do anything for these.


            

             

                             Now if someone could just invent the hoverboard we'd be sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx