Saturday 26 November 2011

Standing in line to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Pre the madness triple (this is what I like to call the crazy last three weeks that have occurred), my wonderful friend Tasha treated me to the hottest ticket in town- Red Hot Chili Peppers at the o2 Arena.


It was the Monday night after The Boy's birthday weekend, suffice to say I was feeling rather ropey from the nine course decadent feast provided by Petrus on the Friday and all day drinking from Saturday lunchtime until a time I probably shouldn't mention on Sunday.

So back to the Monday, I was struggling at a shoot throughout the day and trekked to the o2 feeling a little low in spirits. Within minutes of meeting my old pal I was already feeling better, the excitement was growing throughout dinner and then it was time to hit the show.



The band played a wondrous mix of old and new tracks which gave us plenty of opportunity to sing along while they ran about the stage with as much energy as they did ten years ago.


Thanks to Tasha for an amazing evening and thanks to the Chili's for kicking my hangover into out of space.


              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx