Monday 20 February 2012

LFW: Antoni and Alison AW12

Antoni and Alison's collection was not my favourite of day one if I have to be honest. The simplicity of the collection is what makes it less of a favoured one for me as I am an absolute sucker for a ton of layers and lots of texture when it comes to autumnal dressing.

Their collection was made up of uncomplicated, silk dresses and tunics with textures digitally printed onto them. An interesting take on AW dressing yes but it just didn't grab me with excitement. I did like some of the prints, the herringbone and houndstooth check printed on the silk did look nice and I also liked the piece with the bow tie. All in all the collection was simple, easy and inoffensive it just didn't rock my world. However, I'm sure one of the silk tunic dresses would be a great piece for this summer with a sandal and a load of jewellery.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx