Tuesday 12 June 2012

Shimmy Shimmy

As I'm sure you are are aware, it's cold and raining, which means that the desired easy-breezy summer dressing has been put on hold and in it's place (well for me anyhow) is a collection of black jeans, black leather trousers and a stack of knitwear. Fed up of wearing my winter clothes (specifically in June) I have been cursing knitwear for the last week, that is until today when I came across Tim Ryan's latest collection on Avenue 32

Expertly crafted by the London-based designer, the collection is one hell of a statement and one that I am well and truly lusting after. As my friends and regular readers will know, I am a bit of a sucker for a statement knit, throw in some rainbow fringing and I am all over it. 

Using luxury fabrics including silk and cashmere combined with beautiful movement and texture, Ryan's pieces leave me yearning to take one out for a little shimmy on the dance floor.

Take a look for yourselves friends...


        


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx