Thursday 4 October 2012

Chanel Hula Hoop Bag

One of the biggest discussions to come from Paris Fashion Week was Karl Lagerfeld's Hula-Hoop bag for Chanel's SS13 show. 

What is it for? Who will wear it? I had visions of people trying to squeeze onto the tube during rush hour with it...imagine if it got caught in the door?!

King Karl has explained the functionality of the piece so we can all breathe a sign of relief...it's for the beach. WHAT? The beach? I hear you cry!

Yes my friends this is Chanel's SS13 beach bag. Lagerfeld explains that it has room for a towel and you can put it in the sand and hang things from it. I'm not sure I would bury my bag or my Chanel for that matter into the sand but perhaps the A-listers in the Med will be doing just this next summer? 

Question solved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx