Monday 7 January 2013

Love

Happy New Year dear readers!

It may have appeared that I have been slacking on my blogging duties of late, but the truth be told I have just been having too much fun living. Sometimes to pause one's life to share it will mean missing out on something else which is why I have been aloof for a while.

This year is going to be very much about love.


My wonderful friend Sarah-Leigh is getting married and two other girlies in my pack are planning their nuptials after Christmas engagements. One of these engagements is my beautiful, best pal; Ria, who has asked me to be her maid of honour- cue ridiculously high squeals and lots of tears. I have got over the initial bit of crying every time I look at her and we are moving on to talking PLANS.

So what else can you expect from the blog this year? Well, I'm sharpening it up a little, I won't be posting about the same old fashion jargon (don't get me wrong, as someone who works in fashion, I understand the importance of it all, I'm just a little over regurgitating the same content as everyone else) I will however be sharing an inside look at my work, trips, vibes and all in between. Focusing on photography and the things I like rather than the things people expect from a fashion blog.

THIS WON'T BE JUST ANOTHER FASHION BLOG.

Thanks for stopping by in 2012 and here is to another great year. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx