Tuesday 16 April 2013

The Finishing Touches


Spring has sprung! Cue a mass wardrobe panic...

Yes that’s right, after months and months of baggy jumpers and jeans I’m starting to get excited about fresh, new pieces for spring.

We all know the UK isn’t famed for it’s reliable weather so I’m not reaching for the shorts and sandals just yet, but, I am however cooing over new accessories at Harrods for those ‘finishing touches’. No look is complete without good accessories and often it’s the accessory that makes an outfit so with this in mind, today I am sharing a little selection from my spring wish list from Harrods.com...

I (like most) seem to carry my entire life in my handbag. Whether it’s by day or night, I unequivocally will always be carrying a bag, Alexander McQueen and Stella McCartney always strike the perfect balance between femininity and striking design that I long for. 


I'm a sucker for statement jewellery and this season is no different. Chunky rings, wrist and neck wear in gold is the ultimate against a white t-shirt.




As for watches, for me Michael Kors is still the master and I'm still loving the Tortoiseshell Bracelet Watch that The Boy bought me for my birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx