Friday 9 October 2009

Another fashion week over...another dream wish list!

Thursday was the last day of fashion week. New York, London, Milan and Paris will now be slowing down, there will be a few less hangovers in offices over the capitals and every woman will be collating her dream wish list!
I thought I would share a few of my favourite looks from the shows which are all essential parts of my imaginary wardrobe.

NEW YORK:


Midnight blues @ Zac Posen


Russian influence @ Anna Sui







Structured grey marl @ Alexander Wang

LONDON:




Body con @ House Of Holland


Pretty 50s influence @ Luella

Volume @ Burberry Prorsum

MILAN:

Underwear as outerwear @ D&G



Futurism @ Prada

PARIS:


Femininity @ Stella McCartney


Killer heels @ John Galliano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx