Tuesday 23 February 2010

Heels & Hangovers: Jodie Harsh's Birthday...

Well lovely readers, lack of posts have been a must these past few weeks, I have been in a whirl wind of work, parties, shoots and champagne - oh what a hard life it is sometimes.

Last week saw the birthday party of the fabulous drag queen/performance artist Jodie Harsh. The decadent affair was held in the House of St Barnabas, Soho - where else could be the setting for a Maire Antoinette themed soiree?


Claire & Hayley with the birthday gal
Beautiful cupcakes, strong cocktails and hunks in trunks set the scene with DJ sets from the talented lot at PPQ.

Just as I had found my feet (and my confidence- thanks to the strong cocktails) an uber excited friend came to inform me that none other than fashion royalty, Matthew Williamson had walked in and it appeared that after a few of the fore mentioned strong cocktails, he had a right old boogie too!

Claire with Matthew Williamson, a shout out is necessary to the lovely Claire for sharing her photos (x)
Gaga- esque/inspired outfits were in abundance and top stars go to those 'ladies' in 7 inch heels and even taller wigs.
A perfectly apt way to start my favourite time in London...fashion week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx