Wednesday 24 February 2010

Heels & Hangovers: The Elle Style Awards party rocked...

So continuing the running theme of the thrills and spills of fashion parties this week, I will tell the tale of my attendance at the Elle Style Awards after party on Monday night.

I hit the red carpet, which was surrounded by paps waiting to catch those who were leaving early- such as my guilty tiny pleasures the Olsen Twins, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell the list could go on forever but you get the gist.


The after party was buzzing with mini bottles of champagne and raspberry cocktails flowing and beautiful ladies handing out Godiva chocolates (divine, indulgence or what?).
I wasn't the only one cutting shapes on the dance floor when I turned to my right I saw none other than the Agyness Deyn dancing with Alexa Chung, Daisy Lowe, Nicholas Hoult and Pixie Geldof, I clearly had the hottest ticket in town and the brimming goody bag was the icing on the cake and just big enough to fit in my killer heels once I got down the road and slipped on my back up plimsolls...oops, I guess I just killed the glamorous illusion a little.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great night! I'm speechless ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coco,

    I'm doing a fashion magazine project for my journalism degree at Glamorgan Univeristy and was wondering if you would like to contribute a piece, as I really like your writing.

    Please contact me on jess.howells@hotmail.co.uk

    Thanks,

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx