Saturday 13 March 2010

Fashion Week Round Up: New York

Alexander Wang is the New York show I have decided to feature. It was a tough choice but once again Wang just manage to pip everyone else to the post in my book. In an opposite take to the luxe sportswear look we saw for SS10, the collection is tailored and very chic. The fit is skin tight for most and has bondage undertones with cut away sections and cross body panels. The colour palette was black, black and more black with splashes of dark red and camel, grey and dark green featuring. Texture is key to the collection with panelling, leather, velvet, studding/beading, ruching and macrame all featuring. My favourite piece of the collection was the camel cut out cape which is just beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx