Saturday 8 May 2010

London Street Style

Apologies for my lack of posting followers but I have been rather busy. I will make up for it now by giving you some outfit inspiration in the form of those trendy guys and gals on the streets of east London. These photos were taken a couple of weeks ago when we had some sun!
Lets hear it for the boys: Well done to these guys for showing they are superior in the sartorial stakes.

Rolled trouser cuffs and tailoring were popular for the boys along with contemporary street wear giving a nod to the 80's.

Go girls: Top marks to these fabulous females for originality.



Vintage florals and feminine frills mixed with laid back, layering were popular among the ladies.

What I wore whilst out street snapping...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear!

    I've awarded you the coveted 101 prize!
    Check it out here http://sarah-leighsstylefiles.blogspot.com/2010/05/happy-101-award.html

    Loving your work, as always!
    S-L
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx