Saturday 28 August 2010

Track of the week: Love will tear us apart (Nouvelle Vague cover)

Hello readers! I have been a very bad blogger with my lack of posting of late so apologies for that. BUT, I do have my reasons, they are as follows... I have moved house, I have handed in my notice at work (yes that's right folks, I'm going freelance, moving into the world of full time styling and writing is tres exciting), I have been doing test shoots and planning my website- more details on this to follow!

So it's all be go, go , go for me. To keep me relaxed during this crazy time I have fallen for the beautiful music of Nouvelle Vague (french for New Wave). Not your ordinary cover band, the french group put their own delicate twist on post punk tracks.

Check out the below for their cover of Joy Division's, Love Will Tear Us Apart:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx