Monday 13 September 2010

My street style photography on Vogue.com

Well followers, I have A LOT to tell you. Firstly, apologies for the lack of posts, work has been crazy busy because I have left! Yes that's right, my days of going to an office 9-5 are over, I am now in the big, bad world of freelance! I'm pursuing styling and writing so if you ever hear of anyone that might need me- get in touch!

Anyhow, enough of the self-promotion! This news however will mean I will be putting a lot more time into this blog so stay tuned for much more posting!

On Friday night I was out for drinks on the wonderful roof top of The Queen of Hoxton (if you have not been yet, you must- their cocktails are to die for). A friend congratulated me on my images being shown on Vogue.com..."WHAAAAT?!!" was my reaction as I had no idea they were on there but low and behold I was shortlisted for a street style photography competition on Vogue.com and my images are on there so go and check it out, if it's good enough for Vogue then it must be good (who is to argue with Vogue?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx