Sunday 29 May 2011

New Obsession: Sam Edelman

I literally LOVE shoes (a girl who works in fashion liking shoes? What a surprise).

Mega heels and wedges are my weapons of choice and the more impactful and statement the better. If you are like me then you will also LOVE New York shoe designer, Sam Edelman.


Edelman has literally read my shoe mind for his AW11 collection, I would kill for almost each and every pair (including some of the flats - which I never get excited about).



Pony skin, quilted leather, panelling, metal detailing, studs, spikes, wedges, stacked chunky heels (need I go on?)...basically he ticks every box on a heel wearer's AW wish list. I need to start pushing links over to The Boy in time for my birthday in September for the updated version of last year's 'Zoe boots' they are magical and I think they may have pushed my top birthday present (Jeffery Campbell's Lita's) off the top spot of the wish list.



The Zoe boot



Sam Edelman are represented by 1927 in London and can be bought in Selfridges, My Wardrobe and ASOS.


1 comment:

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx