Sunday 29 May 2011

Event: Tabio Bloggers Event...

What: Tabio Bloggers Event
Where: Tabio, Kensington High Street
Drank: Vitamin Water

Work has been even more hectic this week- all good for a freelancer like myself. What it does mean is that I now desperately need to catch up on my blog.

On the road to playing catch up it's time to share my findings at the Tabio bloggers event. You may remember from an earlier post, I am already a fully-fledged Tabio fan so I needed no persuading to attend this event. A number of fashion bloggers were invited to come to the store, have a look at the products, mingle and we were lucky enought to be gifted a piece of our choice (more on my choice later).







With literally every style, colour, print and fabric under one roof, Tabio is the only place I will be stopping to give my pins a well dressed treat.

Shop online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx