Wednesday 29 June 2011

Glasto: The Round Up...

Yes, I'm back from my annual pilgrimage to the most magical and beautiful place on earth and I am slightly broken from all that fun.

I will try to keep my round up short and sweet as for those who missed the best event of the year, my ramblings may well make you a teeny bit jealous.

Here is a little snippet of who I saw...

Two Door Cinema Club, Wu-Tang Clan, Radiohead, U2, Rob Da Bank, Plump DJs, Jimmy Eat World, Pulp, Chemical Brothers, Shy FX, Laura Marling, Paul Simon, Beyonce and about a ton of great DJs.

I spent some beautiful time in the healing fields and had a massage avec hippie love. I chilled at the infamous Stone Circle as well as the highest point of the festival and basked in awe at the view.

Five much needed days away from the hustle and bustle of my hectic, London life has sorted me out completely and as soon as I get my voice back I will  be feeling 100% better.

What I wore...

For those of you that have been, you will know that there is far too much to see and do to worry about your look the whole time. Therefore you will not be getting infinite outfit posts from myself from Glasto. Here is a little taste of my festival wardrobe though.


Where's it from?

Look 1: Hat, fox tail, bag and t-shirt: vintage, leather jacket: Warehouse, leggings: H&M
Look 2: Top: H&M, cycling shorts: Primark, bag, tail and jacket: as before.

Sunglasses (both looks): Vintage.

Highlights...

My highlights have to be U2 (yes a surprise for me too), Chemical Brothers, Beyonce (another surprise for me), Plump DJ's, Pulp, finding Strummerville and my beautiful morning in the healing fields.

I will be posting another visual diary before the week is out so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx