Tuesday 16 August 2011

Left My Soul There, Down By The Sea...

I escaped The Big Smoke (aka my beloved London) this weekend. I headed south to pay Mama Coco a long, over-due visit and what a treat it turned out to be. The sun was out, the wine flowed and the fresh mussles (that were caught that very morning) we ate in our favourite bistro were divine.

I am somewhat wishing I was back there at present. Deadlines, new projects and a disgraceful looking inbox are no-where near the relaxation levels that I reached this weekend. Take me back.



Here's some beautiful music for your beautful ears...

                               


2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful Sweet, lovely photos. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks babe, can't believe the sea was so blue! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx