Wednesday 21 September 2011

LFW: Day 2: The Outfit

I have pinched the images of my look from day two from the super talented Ama Samra's blog: Haptic check out her extensive LFW coverage and extremely good runway photography when you get the chance, she rocks.

I took my absolute, favourite recent wardrobe addition, the kimono, on it's first major voyage and I can't explain to you how much I love it. I really need to share an image with you of the back because that really is where the magic happens.



Kimono and trousers: vintage, top: Topshop, necklace: Warehouse, boots: Aldo, bag: Chanel.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Catherine,

    Kate from Sheer magazine here. Just wanted to link you to our street style blog post that you're featured in.

    http://sheermag.com/fashion-fashion-week/

    Thanks very much for letting us take you picture!
    Loving your blog!

    Kate x

    http://chaos-point.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx