Monday 19 September 2011

LFW: Jean-Pierre Braganza SS12

Jean-Pierre Braganza's SS12 collection kicked off with a strong monochromatic palette. Which lead into khaki, blue and muted choral.

Maxi and mid-thigh lengths on the dresses were key as were the strong silhouettes of the well structured tailored pieces. It was an elegant collection and I loved the juxtaposition of the graceful dresses mixed with the  masculine jackets. The almost deco prints were pretty special too. These elements mixed with clean and simple lines and cuts made it a truly desirable collection. As a fan of the killer heel it was pleasing to see these throughout the show.

I also liked the fresh pink blush seen on cheeks and the fishtail pony-tails- a cute and contemporary touch.




The finale...


All images are my own, please credit if repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx