Monday 19 September 2011

LFW: Teatum Jones SS12


Walking into the Teatum Jones presentation was like stepping into a peaceful oasis from the usual hustle and bustle of fashion week and it was a welcome rest towards the end of the day.

In my personal wardrobe I tend to shy away from pastels due to my pale skin and fair hair but that doesn't been I can't appreciate the beautiful washes of pinks, blues and khakis that were the main colours show in the collection. A pop of lemon, yellow organza added a fresh, spring twist in the mix too.

The collection was elegant, dreamy, fragile and almost fairy-like but to counterbalance that the chic, tailored pieces, dark prints, structured tux/lapel details on dresses and t-shirt necklines added contemporary and interesting elements to the ultra-feminine and ultra-wearable collection.


All images are my own, please credit if repeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx