Wednesday 21 September 2011

LFW: Tardiness...

I have so much to report to you from this season's London Fashion Week and I'm so behind in doing so!

Please forgive me readers, a mix of my birthday and fashion week has meant I have had the busiest week (and the most fun I might add).

I will be catchin up on my posts over the next few days but I'm off shooting today so until this evening this should tide you over...

Meadham Kirchoff's SS12 show. Balloons, ballet, candy colours and fun...what's not to like?

              

1 comment:

  1. wow incredible show. Thanks for sharing. I saw you a few times around LFW looking superbly stylish without realising it was you! Have you followed you on twitter for some time - you have yourself a new blog follower.

    Helen, x
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx