Sunday 25 September 2011

The M&S Mad Hatter Tea Party

I'm taking a quick break from the fashion week coverage to let you know what else I got up to last week.

Thursday night; a week of birthday fun, a week of high heels at LFW and a day shooting...I'll be honest, I was pretty much ready for bed but I headed over to Kettners in Soho and thank the lord I did!

I was there for the Marks & Spencer's blogger event: The Mad Hatter's Tea Party and it was great.

I will start by telling you that being greeted at the door with a delightful cocktail named the 'Mad-Hatten' kicked off the proceedings perfectly (the thought of my aching feet were a distant memory within minutes).


I then glided around the beautifully merchandised product to take in M&S's AW and Christmas shoe and accessory offerings. It was literally like walking through Aladdin's cave with chunky knits, opulent faux-furs, glistening jewellery and some serious shoes everywhere my eye landed.






There was a LBD challenge where we were given a plain black dress and a heap of accessories to go wild with to create the best look. Here are my results...


Kettners was the perfect venue for the quintessential British brand to hold such a lovely event and it was super nice to see some of the girls from the PR team. We were lucky enough to select a pair of shoes from the AW collection of our choice, more on that later.

For Christmas gift ideas (or if you just fancy a treat) make sure you head to M&S to add that perfect 'je nais se quoi' to your look.

Shop M&S here.

Many thanks to Jess, Laura and the rest of the team. xx

1 comment:

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx