Tuesday 27 September 2011

LFW: Georgia Hardinge SS12

My favourite elements of dressing at the moment are buttoned up shirt collars, statement prints, capes and a flash of midriff, with this in mind it's no surprise that I LOVED Georgia Hardinge's SS12 collection.


I would literally wear every piece (a bold statement I know - but true). The structured hips, shirt collars, cape detailing and flowing shapes all in a beautiful and elegant palette of grey, white and orange is enough for me to jump into the Delorean and head straight for SS12 now (oh no, wait, I'm not in Back To The Future- darn it, still waiting for that time machine).

 I love the contrast between the sleek and strong tailoring and the free-flowing, sheer maxi dresses.




Just like last season, her signature structured silhouettes and most importantly her graphic prints were the handwriting stitched throughout the collection.

This collection is definitely for me, I am still drooling a week later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx