Wednesday 28 September 2011

FREE Spirit

I rarely talk about models on my blog, I'm not sure why because I bloomin' love them. I could stare at these beautiful creatures all day long.

My favourite model of the season has got to be Charlotte Free. Her pink hair makes me want to re-visit my pink hair from earlier this year and I love that off-duty she looks like a punk-rock kid. 


She has been in countless shows this season already and displayed that she can work slick and chic as well as quirky-cool.

 

Images from various sources.

1. Louise Gray SS12
2. Danielle Scutt SS12
3. Topshop Unique SS12
4. PPQ SS12
5. Roksanda Ilincic SS12
6. Jeremy Scott SS12
7. Vivienne Westwood SS12
8. Kinder Aggugini SS12
9. Marchesa SS12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx