Saturday 1 October 2011

The Holiday

Right lovely, beautiful readers, I am finally doing it. I am off on holiday! It's the first time in 3 and a half years (that's longer than this blog has been going) and I couldn't be more excited. I'm currently tying up loose ends work wise and have almost finished packing (should have done this earlier seeing as I leave at 5:30am),but in the madness I have taken a quick break to share my most favourite discovery this week...The Holiday Rap.

Amazing, 80s awesomeness at it's very best. I will not be taking my laptop (I think I will have withdrawal symptoms) so until I am back please enjoy the dulcet tones of MC Miker and DJ Sven...

                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx