Friday 7 October 2011

Fashion Month: The round up

I am back from my little break in the sun (more on that later), and I am doing some much needed catch up on the runways from Milan and Paris. 

I am not going to go in to deep coverage on each and every show (although I would love to), as pretty much everyone in the blogosphere will be churning out the same old reports and imagery right now and I'm sure you lovely readers will agree that the great thing about blogging is diversity. BUT, as a fashion stylist, writer and blogette it would be down-right disrespectful to not share my favourites at all. I have therefore decided to whittle down my favourite few looks from my favourite few shows. Narrowing down such a strong season was no easy task but here goes...

MILAN


1. Albino, 2. Bottega Venta, 3. Dolce & Gabbana, 4. Emilio Pucci, 
5. Fendi, 6. Gucci, 7. Jil Sander, 8. MaxMara, 9. Moschino

PARIS


1. Alexander McQueen, 2. Louis Vuitton, 3. Chanel,  4. Ann Demeulemeester, 
5. Paul & Joe, 6. Lanvin, 7. Balmain, 8. Christian Dior, 9. Gareth Pugh

Images sourced from style.com

Which were your favourite collections?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx