Saturday 21 January 2012

Longchamp's Spring 12 Campaign

Following on from my post about the Mulberry campaign for SS12 it seems that fashion is getting a little more light-hearted for spring this year. It appears that moody-models staring down the lens of the camera are being replaced with facial expression (heaven forbid), oversized props, interesting poses and silhouettes and even dogs!

On this note, it's only right that I share my love for Coco Rocha and Liisa Winkler skipping around Manhattan for Longchamp's spring campaign. In reality there's nothing in this campaign that we haven't seen before, it's not pushing the boundaries or being all that inventive but that doesn't mean it's not frightfully enjoyable to view great models running around a great city in aid of handbags, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx