Sunday 29 April 2012

Forward PR AW12 press day

Last week saw some serious rain (well in fact it's still going). London is the absolute pits in the rain, gloomy, grey and everyone is very much on a downer. I was exactly the same until I hit the Forward PR AW12 press day on Wednesday last week. How could one resist the possibility of seeing the Corrie Nielsen AW12 collection in the flesh? As you may remember from here and here, I loved this show. So much drama channelled through a victoriana, lady-like tunnel, PLUS I can never dismiss a bit of mesh and a structured silhouette.



If that wasn't enough the hats that were created specifically for the show were also on display. Created by up-and-coming milliner, Emma Yeo from laser-cut wood, all I can say is wow, wow, wow, this girl has some serious talent. I'm currently trying to see how I can work one of these bad-boys into a summer wedding that I have coming up.


Many thanks to the Forward PR team for supplying, bubbles, friendly faces and wondrous things to look at on a dreary London day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx