Saturday 28 April 2012

Wolf & Badger's Dover Street store launch

I have championed Wolf and Badger from the get-go. Not just another fashion boutique, W and B promote, support and most importantly- stock emerging and independent design. The carefully (and brilliantly) curated selection of womens and menswear, jewellery, accessories and even home wear is enough to make even the biggest stylista's mouth water and their store concepts are pretty easy on the eye too.

What's most impressive about this wonderful brand is it's age. It was not long ago that Wolf and Badger was just a twinkle in the co-owner's (and brothers) Henry and George Graham's eyes and it has now just opened it's second London store on the coveted retail space that is Dover Street, Mayfair.

I was lucky enough to hit the launch party this week, here's what I saw...


As you may know from previous posts, I'm also a fan of Gerogia Hardinge so you can imagine my excitement to see that her A-Mazing SS12 collection is now being stocked at the store (goodbye savings account).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx