Monday 17 September 2012

London Fashion Week: Zoe Jordan SS13

Wow, I can't quite believe that fashion week is back again, I'm still pretending that summer for SS12 is going to hit London any day now and we are now looking at SS13!

Friday- day one of London Fashion week was actually my birthday, so after breakfast in bed (thanks to The Boy) and a few rounds of Stevie Wonder's, Happy Birthday (it's a bit of a tradition to listen to this during present opening), I was off to see my first show of the day- Zoe Jordan.

The collection was sleek and polished as well as super-fun and wearable which meant it ticked all the right boxes for me. Loose, easy-to-wear silhouettes and casual separates mixed with letterman style jackets and leather baseball caps (which I am a little bit in love with) gave the sophisticated collection a sports-influenced, tom-boy vibe.

I particularly enjoyed the use of different textures seen in lightweight silks, all-over beading, leather and suede in bold reds, prints and accents of metallics.

All-in-all the collection was relaxed and effortless and I wouldn't mind owning just about every piece for next summer and it was the perfect way to kick off LFW.


1 comment:

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx