Friday 28 August 2009

London's Latest Trend...

Apologies for the lack of posting, I moved house then to top it off caught swine flu! Not usually one to follow trends you can imagine my disappointment at my body forcing me to follow the latest thing to sweep the circuit of London! Glamour has been at it's optimum with hoodies and tracksuit bottoms as my uniform for the past week. Due to this, my outfit choices for the past three days back at work have been of the highest standard. Structured mini dresses, silk playsuits, bare legs and ankle boots being the look de jour. During the move I have lost the cable to my camera so I can't actually show you my inspiring ensembles (very annoying!).

Instead I thought I would share my favourite fashion shoot from the mags that I have been glued to whilst being stuck indoors.

Power Surge, Harper's Bazaar (UK), Sept 09
All about acid brights worn over tight fitting black. Hoods were used and make up and hair were slick. Black, heavy framed sunglasses were the key accessory. The looks screams 80's, New York with a strong silhouette and the season's key craze- bold shoulders.




An inspiring way to infuse grown-up, colour blocking into your winter wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know your thoughts, I love to hear your comments.

Coco xx